Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How can I see what plan I'm signed up for?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How can I see what plan I'm signed up for?

I signed up middle of the season last year and don't know exactly what plan I signed up for. I want to make sure I'm on a plan to get the forecaster, etc.
    I tried going into my account on the main HQ site but I can't find anything. Any help? Thanks

Best bet is to contact Customer Service.

Comment

I got VERY quick responses, although no listing of prices:

"Standard GOLD4 includes annual access to BaseballHQ.com and RotoHQ.com│Deluxe GOLD4 includes annual access to BaseballHQ.com, RotoHQ.com and a copy of Ron Shandler's Basball Forecaster, including shipping and handling.
      │Dynasty GOLD4 includes annual access to BaseballHQ.com, RotoHQ.com, a copy of Ron Shandler's Basball Forecaster, the PDF version of the Forecaster - delivered by Thanksgiving weekend, and a copy of the Minor League Baseball Analyst. Both books include shipping and handling.

I'm "Deluxe," so it turns out no PDF.
      NL 12-team 5x5 auction keeper. no bench, limited 'free' moves #oldschool
      our owners have a combined 292 years of experience in this 36-year-old league that is being cryogenically frozen until spring 2021.
      a redraft, no-transaction "race to the finish" served as our 2020 entertainment

Comment

Prices are here.

Comment

I saw that but I don't know what I specifically signed up for...I know I signed up for one of them. I sent a request to customer service using the link Ray posted.

Comment

You could also look up your BHQ Order status at http://orders.baseballhq.com by clicking on "My Account" on the upper right corner.

Comment

Working...
            X