Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MikeK@HQ
    replied
    Working to rebuild our search index... taking some time as we have a pretty large forum base.

Doing a quick search for "baseball" turns up much more than 1 result now.

Let me know if things start looking better over next 12 hours or so.

Leave a comment:

• MikeK@HQ
    replied
    I take a look into it folks... thought we had wrapped this one up a while ago, first i'm hearing of it again.

Leave a comment:

• makelele
    replied
    Originally posted by RAY@HQ View Post
    No coverup here, guys. I just forwarded this thread to tech. I've seen a couple of sporadic examples of the behavior you're citing here, just hadn't gotten annoyed enough with it myself to point it out to tech. They're now aware, we'll see if they can find anything awry. Thanks for posting.
    Thanks, Ray. You have 30,967 other posts that I'd like to read if necessary

Leave a comment:

• Howie M
    replied
    And thank you for responding.

Maybe there's a glitch where the internal tests keep saying it's fine, where real life experience is different?

Leave a comment:

• RAY@HQ
    replied
    No coverup here, guys. I just forwarded this thread to tech. I've seen a couple of sporadic examples of the behavior you're citing here, just hadn't gotten annoyed enough with it myself to point it out to tech. They're now aware, we'll see if they can find anything awry. Thanks for posting.

Leave a comment:

• Howie M
    replied
    I am waiting for the mea culpa from months ago on the main board, but it hasn't come.

They had a great search function, now it is terrible, and I believe they will fix it for next season. But for some presumably internal reason, there's no official acknowledgement - which is unlike HQ, frankly.

Leave a comment:

• makelele
    replied
    Update: I just searched for "baseball" and got one hit. See the attached image for documentation.

baseball.jpg

Leave a comment:

• makelele
    started a topic Search function

Search function

Many of us have complained that the search function is not picking up threads that are known to exist.

Well, just now I searched for "cabrera" - which should obviously bring up multiple threads - but instead, I get

"Sorry - no matches. Please try some different terms."

Can anyone else replicate this? What's the problem? Will someone acknowledge that the search function is broken?
Working...
X