Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mack Information

Sir,

When I go to the Run Reports area and print out the results some don't show up. Here is what I input.

Batting Statistics

Year to Date Projections

R HR RBI SB AVG 5X5 R HR RBI AVG 5X5

Pitching Statistics

Year to Date Projections

W SV IP K ERA WHIP 5X5 W SV IP K ERA WHIP 5X5

When I print this sheet out either way, the regular way or landscape under Projections the 5x5 for hitters doesn't show up

& for Pitching Whip & 5x5 doesn't show up.

Can you help me with this?

Thanks,

Bob Krahn

Check on the report configuration, you probably didn't select any columns on either the "YTD" or "Projected" tab to appear in the report.

Comment

I checked and all the cinfiguration were checked.

Is there any way that I can make the spaces closer together? Like R HR RBI

Thanks, Bob Krahn

Comment

Did you look on both the ytd and projected tabs?

Can't adjust the columns unless you export to CSV.

Comment

I am sorry to say I am still lost. I even started over again with no luck.

Thanks,

Bob Krahn

Comment

I took a look at your reports. Everything looks fine to me when you display on the screen, right? That's how it looks for me. Is that true for you? Are you saying it's only a problem when you print?

Please tell me the name of the report, and the team you're running it for, so I can review it on this end.

Comment

Yes, When it comes up on my screen the last two in the projection numbers in both the hitting & Pitching I have to move the arroe to the right to see these last two numbers. But when I print the sheet out I still don't show the last two numbers.

Thanks,

Bob Krahn

Comment

That seems like a printer formatting issue. Try downloading the CSV file output instead of viewing on the screen. That will allow you to resize columns in Excel as needed to get everything to display.

If you don't have access to Excel, you'll need to remove a couple of columns from the report, I'm afraid.

Comment

Thanks,

Looking forward to the 3 days in Nov for our yearly HQ fall time together.

Bob Krahn

Comment

Working...
                  X