Consistency Charts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Consistency Charts

I am in a H2H league and appreciate the consistency charts. I was wondering how much work is involved in creating the charts on a ytd basis. I look at the projections of players and they seem great for rotisserie basis, but in H2H the whole isn't always equal to the sum of the parts. I don't know if I said that right, but my post on Ibanez in the NL forum deals with this. I believe he has had a few dom weeks with the heavy majority of week's performance being disasters. Really, even Jim Rollins seems to have had as many disaster weeks as doms.

Thanks,
    "In this world, Elwood, you must be" - she always called me Elwood - "In this world, Elwood, you must be oh so smart or oh so pleasant." Well, for years I was smart. I recommend pleasant. You may quote me."

Is this the chart you're looking for? If so, they are updated in-season.

If so, it's found on this page under Patrick's picture.

Comment

Thanks Ray, I did search twice for the updated version. I'm not surprised that I missed it, disappointed, yes, but I can't seem to find half the features on the site. Thanks very much.
      "In this world, Elwood, you must be" - she always called me Elwood - "In this world, Elwood, you must be oh so smart or oh so pleasant." Well, for years I was smart. I recommend pleasant. You may quote me."

Comment

Yeah, we're working on a new site design that will hopefully help with these organizational issues. In the meantime, don't hesitate to ask and we'll help out as best we can.

Comment

Working...
        X