Teams Section Question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Teams Section Question

Do you guys have the "Projected Playing Time %" by position that you list by teams available in an Excel or CSV file? It would be nice to have rather than going through 15 teams to look up certain players. Thanks (as always)
    [SIZE=10px]blueboy714[/SIZE]

[I][FONT=Arial][SIZE=8px]AMBL - cumulative points league with original rules established 1977 and continuous league since 1983 (40th consecutive year in 2023)
    Lineup: Start 1-C, 1B, 2B, 3B, SS, Any Infielder, 3-OF, 1-OF/DH, 5-SP, 3-RP, 1-Any P and Reserves-11[/SIZE][/FONT][/I]
    [I][SIZE=8px][FONT=Arial]Our point scoring system is:
    ++ Batting : R=1, H=1, 2B=1, 3B=2, HR=2, RBI=1, SB=1, CS=minus 1, BB=0.5, K=minus 0.5, E=minus 1
    ++ Pitching : W=4.5, L=minus 3, Save=4.5, Hold=3, BS=minus 3, QS=1, IP=1.5, H=minus 0.5, ER=minus 0.5, BB=minus 0.5, K=0.5 [/FONT][/SIZE][/I]

We have a couple of roll-up files internally (AL or NL, hitters or pitchers), I'm honestly not sure if there are potential issues in making it available for you guys to download. I can investigate on my end. In the meantime, if anyone else would find this valuable, post a +1 in this thread or something. More voices make the tech effort easy to justify. Thanks.

Comment

thanks Ray. I understand the tech effect issue being a statistical programmer. My boss and I get to use this line (and include the cost to them) on people requesting tasks all of the time.
      [SIZE=10px]blueboy714[/SIZE]

[I][FONT=Arial][SIZE=8px]AMBL - cumulative points league with original rules established 1977 and continuous league since 1983 (40th consecutive year in 2023)
      Lineup: Start 1-C, 1B, 2B, 3B, SS, Any Infielder, 3-OF, 1-OF/DH, 5-SP, 3-RP, 1-Any P and Reserves-11[/SIZE][/FONT][/I]
      [I][SIZE=8px][FONT=Arial]Our point scoring system is:
      ++ Batting : R=1, H=1, 2B=1, 3B=2, HR=2, RBI=1, SB=1, CS=minus 1, BB=0.5, K=minus 0.5, E=minus 1
      ++ Pitching : W=4.5, L=minus 3, Save=4.5, Hold=3, BS=minus 3, QS=1, IP=1.5, H=minus 0.5, ER=minus 0.5, BB=minus 0.5, K=0.5 [/FONT][/SIZE][/I]

Comment

Working...
      X