CDG Question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CDG Question

When I run the custom draft guide for my NL only league I get a full list of players. When I go to the grid I get those same players broken off into tiers of relative dollar values.
    When I then select Positional Report I get the list by position but it does not include any of the players who were listed on the grid as negatively valued players and their projected stats.

I want to create my own "tiers" in spreadsheet format because I am without a laptop this year (for the first time in many) but cannot do this without the full listing of players at each position.

For example....I only have 16 positively valued catchers listed in my positional report when as a ten team league we have to draft at least 20 total. I do not care if they are projected as positive or negative I just need them on the list.

HELP! Thoughts? Ideas?

Thanks!
    Baz

Edited to include CDG settings: NL only, 10 team, projected 2011, Top Players, Force Positions in NOT checked, Bench Players is at 0 because we do not pay for reserves, Fractional $'s in NOT checked, Use Keepers box is checked because I use the MACK Tracker and want to be able to identify and highlight keepers quickly, and then I have my Rotisserie scoring system plugged in.

Thanks!
    Last edited by Bazkar; 03-30-2011, 07:00 PM. Reason: Including CDG Settings

1. If you check 'force positions' you will get enough positively-valued players at each position.

2. We're aware of the problem with neg-valued hitters not appearing on the position report. Should have it fixed soon. But if you take the full report and download to Excel and sort by position, that should get you around that problem.

Comment

Originally posted by RAY@HQ View Post
      1. If you check 'force positions' you will get enough positively-valued players at each position.

2. We're aware of the problem with neg-valued hitters not appearing on the position report. Should have it fixed soon. But if you take the full report and download to Excel and sort by position, that should get you around that problem.
      If I sort by position with the full report will it pull all players that have the position listed in that box (ie: someone qualifying at 4 and 6 will be shown when I sort for either and be on both lists?)???

I had thought of trying this but was more afraid of missing the multiple eligible players......and I do not want the values adjusted to force some to be positive just to get the proper number.

Thanks Ray!

Comment

You can sort by the "P" column to get single-digit position values. Just don't rely on that for eligibility purposes. But for organizing your lists, it's pretty close.

Comment

Any word on this fix yet? Same problem exists

Comment

Teddy, seems to be working for me now. Can you confirm?

Comment

I still get the same results as before, only positive value players will list, Willy Aybar is the only $0 guy listed.
              This is not true for the pitchers, they are all listed.

Comment

Wily Aybar is the last guy I have listed too, but at $-14. If you have a league config where Aybar is a $0 hitter, it's possible that there just are not any negatively valued hitters. What is this league config?

Comment

Working...
                X