Final Pre-Season Projections

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Final Pre-Season Projections

Wasn't exactly sure which forum to ask this question in so I ended up here )

My auction is Saturday and I usually do my final projections printing and prepping Friday night to be sure I have the most up to date projections with the most known information on playing time etc. With our auction actually being after opening day this year will there be much change in the projections after Thursday or I guess my question really is at what point will they be pretty set? Will there be a drastic difference between the projections tonight vs. Thursday night vs. Friday night?

Thanks!

Baz

Couple of things to keep in mind here:

- we run fresh projections every day and will continue to do so beyond Opening Day.
    - teams technically don't have to cut down to 25-man rosters til the morning of their first game, although most decisions are made public before then.
    - projections get regenerated each morning, you're safe to grab them after about 8am ET.

Based on all of the above, I think you want to make sure you have tomorrow AM's projections for sure, if not Friday morning's. They're probably pretty well-baked right now, but for the last lingering decisions (Brandon Belt comes to mind as one that's still in doubt), there may be a few players yet who see a significant change.

Comment

Originally posted by RAY@HQ View Post
      Couple of things to keep in mind here:

- we run fresh projections every day and will continue to do so beyond Opening Day.
      - teams technically don't have to cut down to 25-man rosters til the morning of their first game, although most decisions are made public before then.
      - projections get regenerated each morning, you're safe to grab them after about 8am ET.

Based on all of the above, I think you want to make sure you have tomorrow AM's projections for sure, if not Friday morning's. They're probably pretty well-baked right now, but for the last lingering decisions (Brandon Belt comes to mind as one that's still in doubt), there may be a few players yet who see a significant change.
      That is exactly what I was looking for Ray......just wasn't sure exactly the best way to go about asking it.

THANKS! Friday morning it will be.....just to be on the safe side )

Baz

Comment

Working...
      X