Updating number of posts posted

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Updating number of posts posted

I just noticed it this morning, but it appears for some time now I've been "stuck" on 971 posts. Is there something I need to do to keep that counter going? Is it a problem for just me or is it more widespread? Thanks. (EDIT: Of course, now that I submit this it flips over to 972...) Anyway, there had been a problem until now. FWIW, all I did before posting this thread was "edit" my profile, changing nothing but re-saving the settings. Could that have done it? Thanks again.
    Last edited by FWDragon72; 02-01-2011, 06:54 AM. Reason: New info.
    Craig

Haven't heard of this problem before. You seem to be unstuck.

In case you hadn't noticed, the counter shows your current post count in all posts. It's not like if you go back and look at your post from 3 posts ago it would say 969, two posts ago 970, etc. They all just show your latest post count. Maybe that's part of the issue?

Comment

Originally posted by RAY@HQ View Post
      Haven't heard of this problem before. You seem to be unstuck.

In case you hadn't noticed, the counter shows your current post count in all posts. It's not like if you go back and look at your post from 3 posts ago it would say 969, two posts ago 970, etc. They all just show your latest post count. Maybe that's part of the issue?

That could be it, Ray. And thank you for being kind in referring to my bone-headedness as an "issue." I had assumed historic posts would retain the post count at that point in time. Thanks, "Doc."
      Craig

Comment

Working...
      X