Malicious software on baseballhq.com

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Malicious software on baseballhq.com

When trying to go to baseballhq.com using chrome, google is reporting the site as potentially unsafe. Looks like it just started happening today:

Thanks for passing along. Our tech team is aware of this, and they have confirmed that we're clean. Google won't remove the warning until they re-test us, though, and apparently that can take up to 24 hours.

Comment

I'm not a techie, but just for the record, I was blocked by Google when using Firefox to get to site today. I then came through Internet Explorer and had no problem. Not sure why Google attaches to my Firefox and not my IE, and I don't need to know. Just passing the info on in case it's useful to someone else.

Comment

Yeah, that's the behavior that a bunch of us are seeing, willie. Probably some of our Firefox-using friends are being cautious and waiting for Google's ok... which we're hoping they give us soon. IE seems to have no such plugin/alert mechanism.

Comment

I'm getting it on Safari on a mac as well.
          12 team mixed 15 man perpetual keeper, no salaries. 30 man roster.
          6x6: HR,RBI,R,SB,OBP,SLG/ERA,K,QS,SVHD,WHIP,K/BB

My Team: District 9 Prawns

Comment

I got this today on both my work AND home computers, which seemed really odd (little interplay there).

But now it "passed the audition" and I got in....
            NL 12-team 5x5 auction keeper. no bench, limited 'free' moves #oldschool
            our owners have a combined 292 years of experience in this 36-year-old league that is being cryogenically frozen until spring 2021.
            a redraft, no-transaction "race to the finish" served as our 2020 entertainment

Comment

Everything should be reporting clear now. As reported above, the time between initially finding the problem and fixing it was very short, but most of the delay today was getting Google, etc., to re-scan us and report us as "clean".

Welcome back, those who missed the afternoon shift here.

Comment

thankfully, it's not hours from my weekly transax deadline and I'm not spending the day flipflopping between 1st and 2nd and debating a megatrade that could decide the title and....

no, that's exactly what it is. if only my trading deadline was today and not a week from now, I'd have the perfect storm!

Nl 12-team 5x5 deal contemplated
                NL 12-team 5x5 auction keeper. no bench, limited 'free' moves #oldschool
                our owners have a combined 292 years of experience in this 36-year-old league that is being cryogenically frozen until spring 2021.
                a redraft, no-transaction "race to the finish" served as our 2020 entertainment

Comment

Using Firefox, I got the Google warning that the site wasn't safe about about 9 p.m. last night, but now it reports that the site is clean.
                  "I made baseball as fun as doing your taxes!" -- Bill James on The Simpsons

Comment

Working...
                  X