This week's HQ Radio not up on iTunes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This week's HQ Radio not up on iTunes

It doesn't look like this week's HQ radio made it onto iTunes.

C'mon guys, you're driving me to ESPN Fantasy Focus: Baseball!
    2021 Teams: Pandemic Petrels - 15-team mixed redraft (HQ Forum Masters); Patioboater's Puddle Ducks - 15-team, mixed, slow-draft-and-hold (HQ Slow Winter Draft); Regal Beagles - AL keeper (I-96 League), on hold for 2020.

3x Champion of the Forum Masters League, 2x Champion of the HQ Slow Draft League - Sic transit gloria mundi

I mentioned this to the tech team already.
    - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    'Put Marvin Miller in the Hall of Fame!'

Comment

In the meantime, you can go the www.baseballhq.com/radio, right-click the latest program, and "Save Link as..." to your hard drive. Then in iTunes, use the File Menu to "Add file to Library," navigate to where you saved the file, double-click it and it will be added to your library. Sucks, but works.

Comment

Originally posted by DAVITT@HQ View Post
        In the meantime, you can go the www.baseballhq.com/radio, right-click the latest program, and "Save Link as..." to your hard drive. Then in iTunes, use the File Menu to "Add file to Library," navigate to where you saved the file, double-click it and it will be added to your library. Sucks, but works.
        And normally I might just do that, but I synch my iPod Touch with my work computer to keep my calendar in synch, and it was waaaaay too nice a day to pull out my work laptop.
        2021 Teams: Pandemic Petrels - 15-team mixed redraft (HQ Forum Masters); Patioboater's Puddle Ducks - 15-team, mixed, slow-draft-and-hold (HQ Slow Winter Draft); Regal Beagles - AL keeper (I-96 League), on hold for 2020.

3x Champion of the Forum Masters League, 2x Champion of the HQ Slow Draft League - Sic transit gloria mundi

Comment

Should be resolved now, sorry for the inconvenience!!

Comment

Originally posted by Patioboater View Post
            And normally I might just do that, but I synch my iPod Touch with my work computer to keep my calendar in synch, and it was waaaaay too nice a day to pull out my work laptop.
            Cool that your work lets you use iTunes.

Comment

Originally posted by DAVITT@HQ View Post
              Cool that your work lets you use iTunes.
              Yeah, they're pretty good about letting those of us who aren't part of the Blackberry mob use other PDAs, as long as we don't expect technical support from our Help Desk. It really does make it handy that I can synch up my iPod Touch with my work Outlook calendar and contacts list.

Comment

Originally posted by MikeK@HQ View Post
                Should be resolved now, sorry for the inconvenience!!
                Still don't see it on iTunes today.

Oh well, I suppose The Mugglecast can be equally compelling....

Comment

Hurrah, it showed up today! (Oddly enough, two versions showed up in my podcast queue, one with a June 18 release date and one with a June 21 date.)

Thank goodness it finally got here. I was about to subscribe to "Critical Hit: A Dungeons and Dragons Campaign" to fill the void.

Comment

FYI:

The Podcast dated June 26th is not working. The last one listed on the iTunes site is the 19th.
                    I know how to manually add this to my library, but the podcast gets lost somewhere within my "Music" folder. I do not know how to migrate from "Music" to "Podcasts" within my iTunes library.

Any suggestions would be appreciated until the technical issue is corrected.

Thanks

Comment

You don't necessarily need to migrate it to Podcasts (although I think you can do that by changing its categorization in the Library). You should be able to find it on your player under 'recently added' after you sync.

Comment

I checked this morning as well and didn't see the 6/26 available. As noted, the last few weeks, there have been multiple shows (different titling I'm guessing) for the same week.

Thanks for looking into it!
                        "The problem with quotes found on the internet is that it is nearly impossible to verify the source." - Abraham Lincoln

Comment

This is my fault. Apparently using an apostrophe in the show description causes Steve Jobs to have a conniption.

Comment

Well, let's not give Steve Jobs a conniption. I don't know that his new liver can take it.

I should warn you Patrick, there are an awful lot of insightful Twilight series podcasts out there....

Comment

Should be back to normal now...

Comment

Working...
                              X