HQ Radio Suggestion

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HQ Radio Suggestion

Not a topic - but when the analysts are talking about specific players it would considerably help me if the players name was used more than once in the analysis (just listened to the April 24 version and the Texiera analysis was great). It's difficult when the player is named once and I happen to miss that and wonder for the rest of the segment who the discussion is about.

Obviously saying the players name every other word would be too much but a couple of times would really help.

I enjoy the radio segments.

Agree. We did discuss this once (or at least, I -- Old Tom -- did!) and there has been a noticeable improvement over the first few podcasts this year. Still, a little reinforcement never hurts.
    What's the rumpus?

Comment

I'm on this week, and I'll try to make a point to heed this advice.

Comment

Originally posted by RAY@HQ View Post
        I'm on this week, and I'll try to make a point to heed this advice.
        Thanks, Ray. We, being Old Tom and Mark, would appreciate you, Ray, doing that!
        What's the rumpus?

Comment

Thank you to Old Tim and Mike.
          - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
          'Put Marvin Miller in the Hall of Fame!'

Comment

Great thread

Thank you Mark for bringing this up. I have thought the same thing many times.

Great show BTW. Its the best baseball show BY FAR on my IPOD

I also want to say, I think the lead announcer....(the Canadian guy...I forget his name)...is a VERY good host/moderator. He does a great job of letting the guests talk and lets them finish their thoughts without cutting them off to get his two cents in.

Dont lose this guy HQ. He is GOLD.

Comment

That's Patrick Davitt, and he is indeed a great host.

Comment

Working...
              X