CDG and inflation...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CDG and inflation...

I have entered all the rosters and salaries of the keepers in my league. Does the resultant values for players include my estimated 1.36% inflation rate, or should I add that on to create a non-inflated-inflation range? I love the CDG tool, by the way. Goes a long way to improve my pre-auction strategizing. Thanks.
    (Standard 14-team, 5x5, mixed, keeper. $260. 1.39 inflation at the top of each position. Ten-man Reserve squad populated by a non-positional, post-auction draft.)

If you put in your keepers and their salaries in MACK, those players are frozen at those values in CDG, so the result of that is the dollar savings gets involved to the rest of your player pool. So, no, you don't need to re-add inflation, it's priced in by the tool.

Comment

Thanks, Ray.

By the way, I really enjoyed your recent I-Pod auditorial on eschewing injury-prone players in drafts this year. Had a few laughs, too, thinking of my own gullibility regarding the continuing chase of risk-laden players.
      (Standard 14-team, 5x5, mixed, keeper. $260. 1.39 inflation at the top of each position. Ten-man Reserve squad populated by a non-positional, post-auction draft.)

Comment

I think that was Ron, but thanks just the same.

Comment

Auction is tomorrow, so my head is spinning with names. Pass it along to Ron for me, please. Thanks.

Comment

Thanks for incorporating leagues, keepers and inflation into the CDG. It saves me quite a bit of time.

Comment

Working...
            X