Mayberry -- latest version suggestion

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mayberry -- latest version suggestion

I was going off Ron's comment a couple weeks ago that he was going to update the Mayberry ratings. I assume that going to his article (Mayberry pt 4) and clicking on the link would get to these. But unlike previous versions, there is no date.

So it is hard to tell if these are new, updated, if I'm looking in the right place... you get the idea.

A small date would help. Or if there was a place in the Command Center or Ron's section that had a clear link to the latest...this would be helpful. After next week, probably doesn't matter for me, but might be a nice feature as you update things for next year.

Steve
    League 1 : Scoresheet, 20 team BL, contracts, continuing (21 keepers + 20 minor leaguers)

The update is in Ron's column from this Friday, aptly titled "Updating the Mayberries".

Comment

Thanks Ray!
      League 1 : Scoresheet, 20 team BL, contracts, continuing (21 keepers + 20 minor leaguers)

Comment

Has anyone merged the MM with the Draft Grid? I like using the grid, especially since this year our auction is going to be online at ESPN, and not live. Having 2 sheets of paper is better than toggling between excel and the internet.
        Oregano Gangsters - 5x5 mixed keeper league, 12H, 9P, 5B, 5R $260 in-season cap

Clarior Hinc Honos

Comment

Working...
        X