Newbie needs hand held on CDG

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Newbie needs hand held on CDG

Man, I am having all sorts of problems with the Custom Draft Guide. I have my team saved in the mack tracker and loaded and saved my information in the custom draft guide but every time I log back in to view the information I have to load and save the information again to generate the values.

What the hell am I doing wrong?

When you first enter the CDG and you have one or more MACK leagues saved, the first thing you should be doing is hitting the "load settings" button to get your league's scoring information populated in CDG. You shouldn't need to hit "save settings" unless you actually want to change one of the CDG settings and store it for your next visit.

Does that help?

Comment

I clicked load and then generated values and it ranks the players but I don't think it saved it so I can access it later. I think I'm going to run into the same problem where it will disappear once I log out.

Comment

It doesn't save the player rankings, it just saves the options you selected before you submitted. If you click 'save settings' on that page before you submit, then next time if you come back and click 'load settings', the form will reset to the way you had it last time. Again, it's the settings, not the values that get produced, that are loaded/saved.

Comment

Working...
        X