Printing The Grid

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Printing The Grid

I'm unable to print out my CDG grid so that it's large enough to read on paper. I've tried zooming in on the page in my Chrome browser which helps a little with the sizing, but then most of the grid gets cut off (ie, it only prints out what is on the screen). I feel like there's some kind of simple 1997esque answer to this problem, but I can't figure it out. Any suggestions?
    some of my music here

I don't know Chrome, but does it have a Print Preview menu option? Sometimes, such an option includes a setting for adjusting the print (i.e. print at 100% of actual size, 90%, shrink to fit the page, etc.)

Comment

It should fit on one page if you aren't using any of the "show XXX" settings at the top. Those blow it out past one page width. Then you start getting into the options Tom mentioned. The other option is to cut/paste to Excel, where you have much more control over fonts/column width, etc.

Comment

Originally posted by RAY@HQ View Post
        It should fit on one page if you aren't using any of the "show XXX" settings at the top. Those blow it out past one page width. Then you start getting into the options Tom mentioned. The other option is to cut/paste to Excel, where you have much more control over fonts/column width, etc.
        Okay, I pasted it into Open Office. I don't know the program very well, but I should be able to figure it out from herr with some google searching. Thank you, both.
        some of my music here

Comment

Working...
        X