CDG categories inactive?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CDG categories inactive?

I'm in a new league that has changed categories 3 times so far this spring. It's now using losses for pitchers. I tried to set up a cdg ranking but the guide doesn't seem to be allowing that selection. It also looks like blown saves is also inactive. I have tried to enter twice, once after leaving and re-entering the application.

Thanks
    "In this world, Elwood, you must be" - she always called me Elwood - "In this world, Elwood, you must be oh so smart or oh so pleasant." Well, for years I was smart. I recommend pleasant. You may quote me."

Yes, there are some categories (losses and BS are two of them) that are only available in Points mode. The problem is that if you treat those as categories, the results get screwy... for instance, with losses, a guy with a 2-2 record ends up getting a lot more dollars than he should, relative to a guy with a 16-9 record. Similar problem with BS.

Try using the W-L and Sv-BS categories instead of L and BS. Results should still be appropriate for you.

Comment

Thaniks Ray

Makes sense. Appreciate the quick turnaround.
      "In this world, Elwood, you must be" - she always called me Elwood - "In this world, Elwood, you must be oh so smart or oh so pleasant." Well, for years I was smart. I recommend pleasant. You may quote me."

Comment

Working...
      X