HQ Radio

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HQ Radio

Is it possible to hear the HQ RAdio without downloading to an MP3 player?

Thanks.

Sure, just go to this link, click the show you want to listen to, and you should be able to do so in your browser.
    MiLBAnalysis.com / @NickRichardsHQ

Comment

I have tried. It reads "Downloading...." at the bottom of my screen, it finishes (Done), but then nothing. I have tried both Feb shows.

Comment

Ah, a browser-specific behavior. Well, if it downloads to your computer, you should now have the mp3 file available locally. Just double-click that file and it should play on your computer.
        MiLBAnalysis.com / @NickRichardsHQ

Comment

Nick is right that it's a browser issue. But if you want to play the show independent of your browser, the "downloading" you saw might not be enough (the browser might be DLing the file to a temp location for subsequent playing in RealAudio or Windows Media Player or whatever your browser uses to play audio). When it doesn't work, that temp file might be deleted or otherwise inaccessible.

Try right-clicking the link, saving the file to your desktop or some other useful file location, and then double-clicking to play it.
          - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
          'Put Marvin Miller in the Hall of Fame!'

Comment

Got it...thanks guys.

Comment

Working...
            X