Feature

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Feature

Something I would like to see added to player link: Games Played by Position

I can find out how many games you project a player to play at any given position, but I can't find how many he played last year--which is what I care about, if I care about player position eligibility going into a draft or auction.

Of course, it possible the information is there somewhere and I am just blindfully missing it But FWIW, I did make an honest effort to find it, before I posted here . . .
    AL 5x5 10 Team

It's there in-season, see the top right of batter PLink pages. It's zeroed out right now, which obviously isn't ideal. In our next Playerlink enhancement (coming soon) we'll show current year and last-year GP by Pos, which will solve the problem.

Comment

Ray--

In season is obviously a good thing--but I am glad you are adding last season's data too. In an ideal world, I would not have to leave this site for the data that I need. And, I might add, you are almost there now--so kudos for that.
      AL 5x5 10 Team

Comment

Definitely agree, Kevin... we've got that data, makes all the sense in the world to display it.

Comment

Working...
        X