A note in support of our tech guys

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A note in support of our tech guys

I know it's not really in the realm of what this forum is about... but the title is "Tech Support". So I want to throw out a huge thank you (in support) to the tech guys for the upgrades in MACK. The league thing, the search thing... I'm gonna spend all day on it.

Thanks, tech guys. Awesome work.
    Owner of:
    All Out of Bubble Gum
    16 years experience, two titles

2014 (2 total leagues entered):
    5x5 12 Team Roto NL Only Keeper League - (2013 2nd place)
    5x5 11 Team Roto NL Only Keeper League - (2013 rebuilding)
    5x5 15 Team Roto Mixed Dynasty League - (first year - BHQ Dynasty League)

The new MACK is indeed very nice. Great work.

But I have found what seems to be one bug: If you create a team and you create a league, and then you click on Leagues and then Add Teams, you can specify the team and league you wish to add it to, but when you click to add the team you get an error:

"You must logon to BaseballHQ.com to use MACK"
    I was logged in, of course. This was using Safari on a Mac, if that helps.
    MiLBAnalysis.com / @NickRichardsHQ

Comment

Safari and MACK have never gotten along that well, Nick. Might want to try in Firefox on your Mac.

Comment

OK, I will. But for what it's worth, every other aspect of MACK worked for me. That was the only area that didn't, so maybe there's a reason that is specific to that function, and that's why I'm reporting it.
        MiLBAnalysis.com / @NickRichardsHQ

Comment

Perhaps this isn't the place for this but I'm having an issue with MACK as well. I created a new league and when I go to create a team I get the following error message:

You must select at least one team to add

"We are the music makers and we are the dreamers of dreams"
          Willy Wonka

Comment

Originally posted by NICK@HQ View Post
            OK, I will. But for what it's worth, every other aspect of MACK worked for me. That was the only area that didn't, so maybe there's a reason that is specific to that function, and that's why I'm reporting it.
            Sorry, I should have specified... I tried this on a Windows/Firefox machine and it worked, so it did appear to be a Mac/Safari-specific thing. And that "you must be logged in" message is consistent with other Safari/MACK issues that have been reported.

Comment

Originally posted by captgus View Post
              Perhaps this isn't the place for this but I'm having an issue with MACK as well. I created a new league and when I go to create a team I get the following error message:

You must select at least one team to add

Can you be a little more specific as to exactly where you are in the process of creating team/league? You want to create the team and league as standalone entities first, then add the team to the league from the "league" tab. Where exactly did you run into this error?

Comment

Originally posted by RAY@HQ View Post
                Can you be a little more specific as to exactly where you are in the process of creating team/league? You want to create the team and league as standalone entities first, then add the team to the league from the "league" tab. Where exactly did you run into this error?
                Thanks Ray, that did the trick.
                "We are the music makers and we are the dreamers of dreams"
                Willy Wonka

Comment

Working...
                X