Problem With CSV Files & Neo Office On A Mac

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Problem With CSV Files & Neo Office On A Mac

When I download the csv files and open them in Neo Office, all the data for each player is in one cell.

Any idea what I need to do to fix this?
    10 team al-only auction dynasty league. $285 budget. 35-man roster, 8-man minor league roster. We start 9 offensive & 11 pitchers (everything else is reserve). Stats: Off - R H HR RBI BB SB AVG OPS Pitch - QS S HLD K ERA K/BB WHIP BAA. also in a 10 team nl-only league w/ the same settings.

I'm not an Neo Office user, but is there an option, when you import a .csv file, to specify what the separator character is? Should be 'comma' for a .csv file.

Comment

Originally posted by TOM@HQ View Post
      I'm not an Neo Office user, but is there an option, when you import a .csv file, to specify what the separator character is? Should be 'comma' for a .csv file.
      Yes, that is exactly what happens. A pop-up box will prompt you to tell it where to put the cell separators, by default assuming commas, but you can tell it otherwise.
      MiLBAnalysis.com / @NickRichardsHQ

Comment

That was the problem. Thanks a ton.
        10 team al-only auction dynasty league. $285 budget. 35-man roster, 8-man minor league roster. We start 9 offensive & 11 pitchers (everything else is reserve). Stats: Off - R H HR RBI BB SB AVG OPS Pitch - QS S HLD K ERA K/BB WHIP BAA. also in a 10 team nl-only league w/ the same settings.

Comment

Working...
        X