HQ Mobile?...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HQ Mobile?...

Is there a mobile version to this site (especially the forum)?
    5 x 5 (K/9), 14-team mix, $260 auction, up to 10 keepers, 3yr contract, $100FAAB Budget, 9 pitchers, 14 hitters, 6 bench, 4 minor leaguers, 20% inflation (league champ in 2014; runner-up 2018)

Bump...
    I'd like to use this forum with my Blackberry phone. Is there a mobile version?
    5 x 5 (K/9), 14-team mix, $260 auction, up to 10 keepers, 3yr contract, $100FAAB Budget, 9 pitchers, 14 hitters, 6 bench, 4 minor leaguers, 20% inflation (league champ in 2014; runner-up 2018)

Comment

There's no separate mobile version of the site or forum, but I've had decent success accessing the site on my bberry. Not sure I'd want to do it all the time, but ok in a pinch.

Comment

I'm not familiar with the BB, but on the iPhone you can customize a subsection of any site and save that as a bookmark to the phone's desktop. Makes it easy to zoom right into the boards or the columns or whatever interests you any time you want to see it.

Now if the BB cannot do that yet, it will. Seems the whole industry is copying the iPhone now.
        MiLBAnalysis.com / @NickRichardsHQ

Comment

Originally posted by NICK@HQ View Post
          I'm not familiar with the BB
          You should: It's much better than the iPhone

Thanks guys. I am able to get to the forum and post but still, some similar sites have "mobile" versions that load much faster and are easier to navigate. Just a thought.

Comment

Working...
          X