Another Custom Valuator question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Another Custom Valuator question

Part of starting a new league, with odd categories. One of them is a Runs Produced type of category: Runs + RBI's. The other hitting categories:

Total Bases
    OBP
    Net steals

Any suggestions on how to run the CV? Should I just do RBI's and leave it at that?

Much obliged...

Your question is how to account for the Runs+RBI category, I assume... since the other three are already supported directly.

I'd probably just use the R+RBI-HR option in the CDG. Likely close enough for your purposes, right?

Comment

Originally posted by RAY@HQ View Post
      Your question is how to account for the Runs+RBI category, I assume... since the other three are already supported directly.

I'd probably just use the R+RBI-HR option in the CDG. Likely close enough for your purposes, right?
      I guess. Since one of the other categories is TB's. I'll run it and see if it's much different than just using RBI's alone.

Comment

Yeah, trial-and-error is the best way to work these things out.

Comment

Not much difference, really, between the two. And I have to quit overanalyzing anyway; a few dollars difference here and there shouldn't matter that much.

Amazing, tho, how high Brian Roberts and Pedroia end up in this league. At the top, right there with ARod.

Comment

Working...
          X