Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MikeK@HQ
    replied
    Out of curiosity - how many stats did you have selected for your custom report? The problem with more and more stats on a page, is that it becomes almost impossible to print.

Are you looking to just get a print out of your team from mack, or you want the full report with statistics?

Leave a comment:

• RAY@HQ
    replied
    Originally posted by Astros34 View Post
    I used MACK teams in Excel with great success. The only thing that annoyed me was the player names all became hyperlinks; not sure the best way to get rid of them. Any ideas?
    We were just talking about this in another thread. One good tip is to highlight the column and multiply all values by 1.

Leave a comment:

• Astros34
    replied
    I used MACK teams in Excel with great success. The only thing that annoyed me was the player names all became hyperlinks; not sure the best way to get rid of them. Any ideas?

Leave a comment:

• RAY@HQ
    replied
    I believe making MACK reports more printer-friendly is on our tech to-do list, but I'll confirm.

In the meantime, how about dumping the output to Excel. Once you get it there, you have a lot more flexibility of fonts, formats, etc to get the output to look how you prefer.

Leave a comment:

• JRA
    started a topic Printing of MACK Teams

Printing of MACK Teams

I asked this question last year, and was told the problem would be solved. But I still am in a boondoggle.

Before you moved MACK to the new format, I normally created teams of player positions, which I then selected my relevant categories I thought important for my SS drafts. I then printed them and they came out just fine on regular paper.

Now, no matter what I do, I am unable to even download and print my MACK teams on 8.5x11 paper, even using landscape.

This makes the tool (which before last year's improvements) almost useless to me in preparing for numerous drafts.

Last year I had to make up lists, rather than just run off lists of players by position.

Am I missing something here? I just want to be able to run off a MACK Team on regular paper.

JRA
Working...
X