Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Projections for Mock Draft Central

Hi team,

Last year MDC utilized BBHQ projections and it was an absolutely fantastic experience. They currently have two sources and have told me that BBHQ will be the third again...but that was weeks ago. Are you going to feed them the projections soon? Where does that stand?

Thank you!

Jah

Nobody has approached us about this.
    "Inside every cynical person, there is a disappointed idealist." -- George Carlin

Comment

jahamon - i did a mock the other day. They used projections from mastersball and fantasy serpa or something serpa now. Dont know never heard of that site before.

Comment

Originally posted by circle360 View Post
        jahamon - i did a mock the other day. They used projections from mastersball and fantasy serpa or something serpa now. Dont know never heard of that site before.
        Yes, they are using Fantasy Sherpa and Mastersball currently. Last year BaseballHQ projections were used as one of the three projection sets for post draft and in-draft analysis.

I inquired to the MDC owners about BaseballHQ projections again for his year, and the response was that they were working with BaseballHQ to get the projections in their software.

I was also discussing this with Kevin Orris from fantasypros911, and he spoke with Geoff over at MDC today and Geoff stated that "he hasn't heard much from BaseballHQ lately, but they still plan on using BaseballHQ projections this year."

That's why I posted the inquiry here today.

Comment

ahh ok. I wasnt sure if you had done a mock this yr. Sorry.

Comment

Hey Jahmon. HQ is now in the projections. Im doing a very slow mock on it. So just saw it on there this morning.

Comment

Working...
            X