MACK Complaint

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MACK Complaint

OK, was it REALLY necessary to reset all the YTD stats on MACK to ZERO??? I play in five different sim leagues and the reports MACK generates are invaluable for my roster evaluation and trading. Now, everything's gone. . .couldn't you have waited until right before the 2009 season?

At least I copied my current teams to Excel SS but I don't have any way to use the trade evaluator or really get a good look at other competing teams by inputting them. Raw stats just don't do enough.

I pay to use this site same as roto players and to lose the functionality of MACK before I can really get the most out of it hurts the usefulness of this site for me. The forecaster is only OK as it doesn't have useful RAR stats for people who played in the minors.
    John

"You keep using that word. I do not think it means what you think it means!"--Inigo Montoya, "The Princess Bride"

Sorry about that, Astros34, but in fact it was necessary. It's a simple programming limitation. To put it simply, once we post our first 2009 projections, we had to set "current season = 2009". And once we do that, the "YTD" files, and columns in MACK, and in the Custom Draft Guide, etc., all start looking at 2009 YTD files... which, of course, are blank.

I can assure you that we weren't doing anything to discriminate against non-roto players.

Comment

Originally posted by RAY@HQ View Post
      Sorry about that, Astros34, but in fact it was necessary. It's a simple programming limitation. To put it simply, once we post our first 2009 projections, we had to set "current season = 2009". And once we do that, the "YTD" files, and columns in MACK, and in the Custom Draft Guide, etc., all start looking at 2009 YTD files... which, of course, are blank.

I can assure you that we weren't doing anything to discriminate against non-roto players.
      Oh, well. Thanks for the explanation.
      John

"You keep using that word. I do not think it means what you think it means!"--Inigo Montoya, "The Princess Bride"

Comment

Working...
      X