CDF question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CDF question

since some of us play head to head instead of roto, where its all about consistency instead of the sum of parts,is there anyway head to head could be added to the custom draft guide where it would rely more on the consistency of hitters? I guess you would take the projections and divide those numbers by how many weeks are in a head to head season and be able to see those numbers? it should give somewhat of what a player should average per week. I think this would be a nice addition to the CDG

i have no idea of why i put CDF as a topic instead of CDG

Dividing by the 26 or so weeks in a baseball season would be pretty easy, but should produce the exact same relative results as the current full-season valuations. And this wouldn't do anything to incorporate consistency into the valuation.

It could be interested to incorporate the REL scores or the batting and pitching DOM/DIS or QC scores into valuation, but I'd have to think about how to do that.
    While the individual man is an insoluble puzzle, in the aggregate he becomes a mathematical certainty.
    --Sherlock Holmes

Comment

Working...
    X