Links in the Custom Draft results

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Links in the Custom Draft results

When I build a custom draft guide, move to grid view, then click on a player name to drill down, page is not found. Looks like the links are not mapped properly to the players.

Thanks

Jah

Looks like we're not formatting the link address properly. The address for a hitter should end with batterlink.php?id=nnn, but we're missing the '.php' part when we link from the grid. Should be an easy fix for the tech crew.

Comment

Sorry about the hassle. I'll check it out tonight.
      While the individual man is an insoluble puzzle, in the aggregate he becomes a mathematical certainty.
      --Sherlock Holmes

Comment

Fixed. Thanks for bringing it to our attention.
        While the individual man is an insoluble puzzle, in the aggregate he becomes a mathematical certainty.
        --Sherlock Holmes

Comment

Rob - some players arent showing up in the CDG. Any idea why? Giambi shows up in the Al projections not the mixed and not at all in the mixed CDG.

Comment

Got it circle. I've made it so that he'll appear in mixed projections. We don't currently have Giambi assigned to an MLB team, but FAA (AL Free Agents).
            --Sherlock Holmes

Comment

Thnx Rob. I spent about 15 minutes looking for him the other day. I kept going shelly duncan is listed and not Giambi lol.

Great job as always.

Comment

Working...
              X