Suggestions re Playerlink

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Suggestions re Playerlink

Would it be possible to add a player's minor league numbers under the "Historical" tab of a player's playerlink file? Or simply under another tab? I like the one-stop approach that the playerlink provides.

Another feature that I would really find useful is integrating an MLB player's past ratings and comments from the Minor League Analyst from all of the years where he was covered therein.

Perhaps a Minor League tab could be added, including both a player's minor league stats and his Minor League Analyst ratings and comments. I find that a lot of the minor league evaluation is relevant for a long time after a player accedes to MLB. It would thus be a great tool.

The above would not at all conflict with the org. reports data since a lot of the data attached to minor leaguers who have become major leaguers tends to disappear as org. reports are updated from year to year.

Thanks in advance for any feedback.
    RIP Paco de Lucia.

I really like the idea of adding a minor league tab with links to historical minor league data and ratings.
    Teams
    1. Terra Nova Terriers - 12 team mixed league, 5v5, $260 Cap, 9H, 9P, 7R & 25 MiLB - 2008 Champion
    2. Rocky's Bullwinkles, CrashTest Dummies - 2 NL only Mendoza League teams
    3. Desperate Measures - an AL only Mendoza Leagues team - 2012 Champion
    4. Hard Times - 24 team Dynasty League, H2H points scoring
    5. St. John's GobSmackers - 16 team H2H points auction League ($430 cap) - 2012 Champion
    6. Sundry other teams too numerous to mention

'The ultimate result of shielding men from the effects of folly is to fill the world with fools.' - Herbert Spencer

Comment

Working...
    X