Are player stats up to date?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Are player stats up to date?

I just looked at Brett Gardner and his last 7 days figures lists 2 SBs, but when I go to the games tab, his last weeks of games list no SBs. Are the final stats listed for games?

Thanks.

Final stats are complete for all games. There was a glitch in the Last 7/Last31 splits that is showing up right now, we'll get that cleaned up before next season.

Comment

Thanks for the quick responce Ray.

After further investigation I think I have a better idea of the problem. Gardner's game entries don't credit him with 2 SB from 9/28 - or the one he got on 9/20.

The 9/28 one might be due to the fact that it was the 2nd game of the double header now that I look at it. Maybe that was a makeup game?

Comment

Yeah, there may be some glitchiness in the game logs, but the 13 SB total for Gardner in his YTD line is correct.

Comment

Shoot. I was hoping to use the game logs to calculate stats for different time periods. Well at least I found out before I invested alot of time. Thanks for filling me in on the situation Ray.

Comment

Originally posted by buddhada View Post
            Shoot. I was hoping to use the game logs to calculate stats for different time periods. Well at least I found out before I invested alot of time. Thanks for filling me in on the situation Ray.
            Depending on what you're looking to do, they shouldn't be THAT bad. I'm a little mystified as to why Gardner's got data from 9/20 and 9/28 missing; that shouldn't happen. But in general, the problem I was referring to was more of a "boundary" issue... L7 day stats may pull in data from the 8th day, L31, etc.

Also, remember that weekly/monthly splits are already available in Playerlink, which should save you the step of rolling up the game logs yourself.

Comment

Hmmmm . . . I only see 8 SB in the game logs. I'll put that one on my list to look into.
              While the individual man is an insoluble puzzle, in the aggregate he becomes a mathematical certainty.
              --Sherlock Holmes

Comment

The data's there, just a formatting problem. Cause identified, fix underway.

Fixed
                Last edited by RobR; 10-22-2008, 10:25 PM. Reason: progress
                While the individual man is an insoluble puzzle, in the aggregate he becomes a mathematical certainty.
                --Sherlock Holmes

Comment

Thanks!

Comment

Working...
                  X