Mack Team Tracker & Player Link

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mack Team Tracker & Player Link

While looking for Michael Bowden of Boston I could not find any information on him, I see he was brought up last week & was the starting & winning pitcher. will he show up this weekend?

Thanks,

Robert L Krahn

We've been having some trouble with him for some reason. I'll investigate. In the meantime, here's his Callup Report in case you missed it:

Michael Bowden (RHP, BOS)
    Called-up to take the rotation spot of RHP Josh Beckett and made his Major League debut tonight against Chicago. An athletic pitcher, he has an extremely repeatable delivery, which has given him exquisite command/control and gives him deception with his pitches. The 21 year-old has three pitches that he interchanges effectively in a 88-92 MPH fastball, curveball, and circle-change. His overhand slot allows him to pitch taller than his height suggests, though scouts aren't enamored with his stiff arm action. He has made quick adjustments to each level and though he'll lose his rotation spot when Beckett returns, he could provide the Red Sox with some solid relief work the rest of the way.
    STATS: Pawtucket (AAA) and Portland (AA) - 26 gs, 9-7 2.62 ERA, 144.1 IP, 4.5 Cmd, 1.8 Ctl, 8.1 Dom, 2 HR, .212 oppBA
    CURRENT ROLE: Spot starter
    POTENTIAL: #3 starter
    RATING: 9C

Comment

Fixed.

Comment

Working...
      X