Forum board jumping functionality?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Forum board jumping functionality?

Why is it not possible to jump from board to board without going through the forum menu? Would it be easily possible to provide a pull down menu of the the boards to permit this time-saving convenience?

Yes, it's possible, because if you look in the lower right corner, there is a "Forum Jump" pulldown list. However, all the Forums aren't listed. Might be an oversight, or maybe it was done purposely for some reason. Tech will have to provide more information.

Comment

Hello tech person ("techson")? Are you there . . . . ?
      ?

Comment

Hello . . . Anybody Home?

Comment

I have forwarded the question to Tech, and am waiting for a response.

Comment

Thank you.

Comment

It's ludicrous that I arrived at this forum by using the partial forum jump function below.

I have raised this question each of the past three years, and never gotten a reply. What is it that requires the question to be ignored. Meanwhile, it's truly odd that there is partial forum jumping functionality. So, some one has seen the need, but only for a few jumps?

Tom, thanks for trying to help.

Comment

Forum Jump options have been updated. We have a lot of stuff on our plates at any given time and it can take a while for something to percolate to the top. Thanks for your patience.
                While the individual man is an insoluble puzzle, in the aggregate he becomes a mathematical certainty.
                --Sherlock Holmes

Comment

Life is indeed better - as is often said on these Fora "the turn-around has to begin somewhere."

Comment

Thanks, Rob!

Comment

I may be pressing, but here's a suggestion: I wonder if the jump menu might be better in the upper right corner of the board - opposite "post reply" button - and move the lower menu up to lower right also opposite the post reply button, because sort of buried now and could be conveniently located top and bottom?

Comment

Yes, you're pressing.

Comment

Originally posted by RAY@HQ View Post
                          Yes, you're pressing.
                          Hey, don't stick your bluenose into this.

Comment

The Forum software is third-party software called vBulletin. We don't have control over where things like that can be placed, I don't think.

Also, your request falls under the heading of, "Some day, if we're all sitting around and we have absolutely nothing to do, maybe we''ll look at it -- if it's not sunny outside and the cable is out."

Comment

Working...
                            X