Working with Mack 2.0

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Working with Mack 2.0

While working in the Team Manager area, is there a way to change teams around? Example all AL teams in order & all NL teams in order. What is the best way to figure how to compare players to be able to make trades? By the way all areas show Mack 1.0 not 2.0 when I use the site, is this right?

Thanks for all the work you all are doing in this area and the whole site.

Robert L Krahn

Robert, see some of the threads in this forum. In particular, are you a subsciber via Rotopass? If so, MACK 2.0 is not yet available for you, and you're being directed to MACK 1.0.

Comment

From the start

Ray, Thanks for getting back to me. I have been with Ron from the start so many years ago. I have also been at all but the first fall league get together. I am a Gold member also. Looking for help.

Thanks.

Robert L Krahn

Comment

Can you tell me where you're seeing these references to MACK 1.0?

There's not a way to change around the player listings at the moment.

Comment

Mack 1.0

Ray,

I go to Report Manager
          it states
          Mack 1.0 Report
          Team options Modify Report Delete Report

Then I go to
          Use Your Team
          &
          Under Custom Reports
          it shows Mack 1.0 Report.

Also is there any way to change the teams in where they are placed not the players?

Thanks,

Robert L Krahn

Comment

Ahhh... "MACK 1.0 Report" in this case is just the name we gave the reports you had in the old version of MACK, that we ported to the new version when you first accessed it. You can rename that if you want to, and create any other report you want to.

Not sure what you mean by:

Also is there any way to change the teams in where they are placed not the players?

Comment

Ray,
              I was able to change the heading of Mach 1.0 to Mack 2.0.Thanks

In the team management area under Team Manager, is there a way to change the teams arround so we have all AL Teams together and after the last AL team we can then have all the NL teams together.

Thank You For Your Help,

Robert L Krahn

Comment

Working...
              X