Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ytd sbo% stats not showing up

Comment

Sorting columns function appears to be broken again. All information comes up, but I cannot sort by category, such as OPS, etc.

Comment

argh!

Comment

JRA - This happens when you "run report" in mack?

What browser are you using...? It seems to work fine for me right now on a Mac in Chrome.

Comment

Internet Explorer, the latest version from April 2013. It has worked fine until yesterday.

Comment

It happens when I run report in Mack Team Tracker. I get the info, but I cannot organize it by category, such as OPS, or BPV, etc. This is the same problem that others, and myself, have had issues with over time as noted in this thread. It had been working great for months.

Comment

It is now working fine again.

Comment

The Power Tools page is providing me odd results for my custom league. I just added twelve teams to a league I created, and these twelve teams were set up from scratch. I set up keepers for each team, and I've double-checked that each of the twelve teams has the Keeper box checked for all players.

But when I run Power Tools, it shows some kept players as if they were free agents. Some do, some don't, and I can't see a pattern. Not too useful though.

Same thing when I run CDG and say to show keepers for this league. The results are checked for some kept players, but not for other kept players. Yes, I've checked that they are still noted as kept on the Team page.

Are there issues with this feature? Are there limits with the numbers of kept players (we reach close to the 60-man limit in most cases, and a couple of teams exceed 60)?
                  MiLBAnalysis.com / @NickRichardsHQ

Comment

Check the positions assigned to your keepers next to the keeper flag. If you've got position players set as pitchers or vice-versa, that causes the issue you describe here. Somehow the default positions get messed up periodically.

Comment

• Just checked and yes, that is what happened. OK, I need to fix all those errors and then it should run.

But is this a known issue that will scramble the positions again after I fix them?

Comment

• No, I think its a one-time issue, shouldn't recur for the current players. If you add new players to the teams, you'll want to check them when you mark them as keepers.

Comment

• Indeed, after the fixes, the positions stay in place.

But I'm still getting issues. A search for free agent 1B shows Brandon Belt even though he is on my team. Checking my team in MACK, Belt is listed, checked as a Keeper and listed at 1B.

Comment

• I see that too. Reported to tech.

Comment

Working...
                            X