Search Playerlink

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Search Playerlink

I think you should add a search for players on the Playerlink. I have been a subscriber for 3 years now and I still look for the search box at the top of Playerlink because it is so logical that there should be one. I would be willing to add it for you for free because it would save me so much time.

What I end up doing now is clicking on the letter then using the browser search for the player, so even a page listing all players would be helpful if a search cannot be added.

Michael.

It's on our todo list, I completely agree

Comment

I see this on your homepage today! Unfortunately, I'm getting error message when using. type Verlander, click on suggestion provided Justin Verlander, click search icon, and

The page you requested does not exist. For your convenience, a search was performed using the query cke protected php echo base url members tools playerlinksearch.

I'm on Windows7, using Firefox21.0
      5714 K's
      7 No-No's

Comment

Yes, we added the new search box, but it doesn't seem to work. Details.

We'll get it fixed pronto.

Comment

Originally posted by RAY@HQ View Post
          Yes, we added the new search box, but it doesn't seem to work. Details.

We'll get it fixed pronto.
          Details details details... ;-)

Should be fixed now, sorry about that!

Comment

Am I missing something? Playerlink has had a player search box that has worked for me for a long time. The more letters you add, the more refined the list of possibles becomes, and if you hit Enter with a partial name in, the first name of the list comes up. If you click on a name in the list, you have to then hit Enter to select it. In fact, you don't even have to start with the first letter of the first name to get possible matches.

I'm pretty sure I used it several times, right before I came to this thread (for a different reason), and it worked just fine (unless I had one too many after dinner). I'll start a new Playerink thread for my question/problem.
            10 Team, 14+9, NL Only, 4x4, 2-Year Ultra League (draft year, final year if not signed, back to draft pool), Up to 12 Keepers

12 Team, Mixed 5x5, Head to Head, Redraft
            C 1B 2B 3B SS OF OF OF UT UT SP SP RP RP P P P P; 5 Bench, 4 IL

Comment

You're totally right! We've had this within playerlink itself for ages. We've recently replicated the same idea to show on the upper right corner of every page next to "hq search" to make it easier and faster to get to a players playerlink page
              -mike

Comment

Working...
              X