HQ Radio

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HQ Radio

I can't access the HQ Radio. I am logged into HQ, I click "HQ Radio, and it brings up where I can see the different episodes, but in the upper left it says "login" as if I'm not logged in. So when I click login, it takes me back to the homepage and it's a big circle.

If I try to click on one of the episodes I get an error message since I'm not logged in.

Anyone?

As noted toward the end of the description of the 4/12 show, what happens when you RIGHT-click the links to Parts 1 and 2 of the show, as provided?

Comment

Ray,

Thank you for your prompt response. Again, when I am on the page that has the part 1 and part 2 from the most recent episode, I am not logged in (even though I clicked "HQ Radio" from the main page of HQ after loggin in). But when I right click either of the parts, I get an Internet explorer error saying "IE cannot download hqradio041202(2).mp3 from www.baseballhq.com. IE was not able to open this Internet site. The requested site is either unavailable or cannot be found. Please try again later."

I'm sure this is because I'm not logged in; however, when I click login at the top, it logs me in but takes me back to the main page again, to where I click on HQ Radio, it goes back to the HQ Radio page but still says "Login" in the upper left as if I'm not logged in.

Comment

Try the links in this post.

Comment

Or, you can right-click on the main April 12 link at this page to get the whole show. It appears the Part 1/2 links aren't working, I sent Patrick a note just now.

Comment

There was a technical issue and it has been resolved. You can DL the Parts now.
            - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
            'Put Marvin Miller in the Hall of Fame!'

Comment

Working...
            X