Actually this is about Rotolab

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Actually this is about Rotolab

I was on vacation. I had limited internet access. When I got back, I tried to connect to the HQ projections. The last download I did was 3/11. It would not let me connect. Any suggestions?
    Head - Head (salary/years) 16 Team, mixed points League. 21 active players: C,1B,2B,3B,SS,CI,MI,LF,CF,RF,U,U,SP,SP,SP,SP,SP,RP ,RP,P,P, 6 Bench, 15 Minors

Batters: AB: -.5, BB: 1, CS: -.4, GDP: -.2, H: .5, HP: 1, K: -.2, R: 1.7, RBI: 1.4, SB: 2, SF: .5, TB: 1
    Pitchers: BB: -1, BS: -8, ER: -3, HA: -1, HB: -1, HD: 3, HRA: -1, INN: 3, K: 1, RW: -2, S: 8, W: 8

info@rotolab.com

Merv is the best
    If at first you don't succeed, find out if the loser gets anything.
    -Bill Lyon

Comment

Yes, please send tech questions to me directly, although tonight I was at a draft. VERY likely your firewall is not letting you through. You may have to configure it to allow RotoLab access to the Internet.

You can try this alternate method. Go to the Notes screen and click on the "FTP" button. If you see the projections, LEFT click on them once to download. Then go to the Import screen and import as normal. If you can't get them this way, your firewall is almost certainly not Letting RotoLab communicate with the Internet. Could also be a local connection issue on your part of the Internet, happens every once in a while.

-Merv

Comment

The firewall issue pops up for me every so often. I've got a software firewall that requires me to explicitly click something to allow a program to access the Internet the first time that I run the program. Usually, I do it once, and then that program is good to go. But, if the program gets updated (like a Rotolab update, or a Firefox update), the "allow this program?" prompt will come up again.

Comment

Rotolab

Ok, it was working ok, but there were a few Firefox updates while I was on vacation. I will try and follow the instructions by Pate.
          Head - Head (salary/years) 16 Team, mixed points League. 21 active players: C,1B,2B,3B,SS,CI,MI,LF,CF,RF,U,U,SP,SP,SP,SP,SP,RP ,RP,P,P, 6 Bench, 15 Minors

Batters: AB: -.5, BB: 1, CS: -.4, GDP: -.2, H: .5, HP: 1, K: -.2, R: 1.7, RBI: 1.4, SB: 2, SF: .5, TB: 1
          Pitchers: BB: -1, BS: -8, ER: -3, HA: -1, HB: -1, HD: 3, HRA: -1, INN: 3, K: 1, RW: -2, S: 8, W: 8

Comment

Working...
          X