Is R Braun in the outfield?!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is R Braun in the outfield?!

Hi guys. I'm new to this site and still feeling my way around. I did run the CDG and for some reason it is showing R Braun listed in the outfield grid. Am I missing something?
    I would also like to make two suggestions. If I'm doing it right we are forced to choose between roto or points, which then locks out certain categories. My league is an 8x8 H2H and uses IP and Loses but I can't seem to enable both categories together. Why not make all categories available to be fully customizable for all leagues? Also, once we have the grid on screen and ready to print I would like to be able to add the ADP next to each player.
    Thanks for any help.
    ESPN:10 team 9x9 Daily H2H. Auction draft. NON keeper
    C,1B,2B,3B,SS,4xOF, 2xUT
    SP,SP,RP,RP,P,P,P, B,B,B,B,B
    R,H,HR,RBI,SB,BB,K,TB,AVG
    W,L,SV,K,ER, ERA,WHIP,CMD,QS

Fantrax: 16 team 8x8 Daily H2H Snake draft , NON keeper
    C, 1B,2B,3B,SS,INF,LF,CF,RF,OF,UT
    5SP,5RP, 5 bench, 5 IR
    HR,RBI,R,SB, Avg, 2B+3B,OPS,1B+BB
    QS,SV,ERA,HR/9,IRS+H,MWHIP,K-.5BB,W+CG+SO

1. Yes, Braun's an OF for MIL in 2008, although he still has 3B eligibility in almost all leagues thanks to his 2007 season.

2. Certain categories like losses do more harm than good in the category mode in the Valuator, because so many pitchers have 0 or one losses that it completely skews the replacement level in the category. So, we disabled them in "category" mode. Leaving Losses out of your calculations in that case is far better than using them, trust me.

Comment

Thanks for the quick response Ray. That makes sense.
      Will you consider my suggerstion for adding the ADP option to the CDG grid?
      ESPN:10 team 9x9 Daily H2H. Auction draft. NON keeper
      C,1B,2B,3B,SS,4xOF, 2xUT
      SP,SP,RP,RP,P,P,P, B,B,B,B,B
      R,H,HR,RBI,SB,BB,K,TB,AVG
      W,L,SV,K,ER, ERA,WHIP,CMD,QS

Fantrax: 16 team 8x8 Daily H2H Snake draft , NON keeper
      C, 1B,2B,3B,SS,INF,LF,CF,RF,OF,UT
      5SP,5RP, 5 bench, 5 IR
      HR,RBI,R,SB, Avg, 2B+3B,OPS,1B+BB
      QS,SV,ERA,HR/9,IRS+H,MWHIP,K-.5BB,W+CG+SO

Comment

This was asked on another thread. The ADP data isn't ours (it's from MockDraftCentral), and as such there are only limited ways we can use it.

If you're at all handy with Excel, it's not hard to merge it in using a VLOOKUP function.

Comment

Working...
        X