NL only - players missing from data bases

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NL only - players missing from data bases

Sorry to be a pest, but HEY! I am just that kind of guy!

I downloaded the projections and ran the value calculator a few days ago. I noticed the following players were missing . These are all players who have a pretty good chance of making a 25 man roster. Please add them to the projections file (and the value calculator) ASAP. Thanks!

BATTERS: Dewitt (LA), Bohn (PHI), Huffman (SD), McAnulty (SD).

PITCHERS: Lohse (STL), Cueto (CIN), Meek (PIT), J Vargas (MET), Resop (ATL), R Ramirez (COL).

I see the following players already are there. If not, I'll leave it to our playing time analysts to say whether they agree with your playing time assessment or not.

McAnulty
    Lohse
    Cueto

Vargas is out for 3 months as of last week.
    While the individual man is an insoluble puzzle, in the aggregate he becomes a mathematical certainty.
    --Sherlock Holmes

Comment

I'm not sure I agree that all stand a good chance of making their team, but I'll forward to the playing time guys anyway.

Comment

Comment

Hiroki Kuroda Stats are missing, in MACK

When I move Kuroda to my roster, his name transfers to my pitching staff, but it also remains in the player pool.

When I call for a report, his name does not show up on my roster.
          I switch back to my Team and he's still on the roster. Just can't get him to show up in the stats/report.
          Think of how stupid the average person is, and realize half of them are stupider than that ... George Carlin

1st Place ... 2010 HQFML & 2011 HQFML. Who says "lightning never strikes twice" ;-)

Comment

Just tweaked something. How about now?
            While the individual man is an insoluble puzzle, in the aggregate he becomes a mathematical certainty.
            --Sherlock Holmes

Comment

Working...
            X