Points Values on CDG

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Points Values on CDG

Is there any easy way to post points on the Custom Draft Guide Grid instead of dollar values when Points option has been selected instead of Roto?
    If you're not the lead dog, the view never changes.

I could do it, but I'm not sure it makes sense to replace dollar values. Aren't the dollar values still relevant?
    While the individual man is an insoluble puzzle, in the aggregate he becomes a mathematical certainty.
    --Sherlock Holmes

Comment

Yes, we'll take the points option and keep dollar values.

Comment

I don't understand what your response means. Are you saying you want an option to display points in addition to dollar values in the grid? We don't show any other stats on the grid, why show points? I guess the answer is because in a points league you only score on one fungible stat, so there's possibly room for it.
        While the individual man is an insoluble puzzle, in the aggregate he becomes a mathematical certainty.
        --Sherlock Holmes

Comment

You are correct, Rob. I'd like to be able to display points as an option if there's room for it. It is the single stat needed on the grid in these types of leagues.

Comment

It won't take much time, but let me ask you this . . . What's the difference between points and dollars? Since there's only one category, X points is worth $1, where there are two X: one for hitters the other for pitchers.
            --Sherlock Holmes

Comment

Working...
            X