Podcast Question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Podcast Question

I feel like an idiot - but I just bought an iPod and was curious how I copy/sync it to my iPod once I down your Podcasts. The Apple manuals are worthless.

Thanks
    [SIZE=10px]blueboy714[/SIZE]

[I][FONT=Arial][SIZE=8px]AMBL - cumulative points league with original rules established 1977 and continuous league since 1983 (40th consecutive year in 2023)
    Lineup: Start 1-C, 1B, 2B, 3B, SS, Any Infielder, 3-OF, 1-OF/DH, 5-SP, 3-RP, 1-Any P and Reserves-11[/SIZE][/FONT][/I]
    [I][SIZE=8px][FONT=Arial]Our point scoring system is:
    ++ Batting : R=1, H=1, 2B=1, 3B=2, HR=2, RBI=1, SB=1, CS=minus 1, BB=0.5, K=minus 0.5, E=minus 1
    ++ Pitching : W=4.5, L=minus 3, Save=4.5, Hold=3, BS=minus 3, QS=1, IP=1.5, H=minus 0.5, ER=minus 0.5, BB=minus 0.5, K=0.5 [/FONT][/SIZE][/I]

I'm not iTunes expert, but if you go to the iTunes Store, go to the Podcasts area and search for "Baseball" you will see our Podcast listed, Just click "Subscribe." Then every time you plug your iPod in, it'll go get the podcasts.

If you have downloaded the podcast manually from hq.com/radio, then you have to use iTunes to go find it and add it. I don't know how you do that. I think you have to go to "Library" and "add to library" then go find it.
    - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    'Put Marvin Miller in the Hall of Fame!'

Comment

I downloaded it from BHQ. I'll try your idea.

[I][FONT=Arial][SIZE=8px]AMBL - cumulative points league with original rules established 1977 and continuous league since 1983 (40th consecutive year in 2023)
      Lineup: Start 1-C, 1B, 2B, 3B, SS, Any Infielder, 3-OF, 1-OF/DH, 5-SP, 3-RP, 1-Any P and Reserves-11[/SIZE][/FONT][/I]
      ++ Batting : R=1, H=1, 2B=1, 3B=2, HR=2, RBI=1, SB=1, CS=minus 1, BB=0.5, K=minus 0.5, E=minus 1
      ++ Pitching : W=4.5, L=minus 3, Save=4.5, Hold=3, BS=minus 3, QS=1, IP=1.5, H=minus 0.5, ER=minus 0.5, BB=minus 0.5, K=0.5 [/FONT][/SIZE][/I]

Comment

Yeah, the option if you download it is called "Import" under the File menu. For some reason, (at least on my iPod), if you do it this way, the file gets listed under "Music" instead of Podcasts. Still, you should be able to find it.

Comment

Originally posted by RAY@HQ View Post
          Yeah, the option if you download it is called "Import" under the File menu. For some reason, (at least on my iPod), if you do it this way, the file gets listed under "Music" instead of Podcasts. Still, you should be able to find it.
          Found it thanks - I've been trying to find on podcasts.

Comment

Working...
          X