Author Links

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Author Links

I would find it helpful if there were a menu on the left-hand side of the front page with each of the HQ authors that takes you to an archive of their work here (or however much of that archive as HQ is willing to present). I just spent a few minutes looking for an article recently written by Joshua Randell that was referenced positively in the forums, before giving up in frustration.

Kevin - the power outage column? If thats the one. Scroll to the bottom of the home page. Its the second or third to the last one.

Comment

Thank you. I hate when they hide in plain sight.

Comment

Use the search

Another thing you can try is enter the author's name in the HQ SEARCH box and it will bring back all articles where that name appears. What is also nice about the search is if you can't remember the author's name but remember a keyword, you can search on the word instead.
        A fantasy team's prosperity is inversely proportional to the amount of Pittsburgh Pirates that are rostered.

Comment

Originally posted by MBAIC@HQ View Post
          Another thing you can try is enter the author's name in the HQ SEARCH box and it will bring back all articles where that name appears. What is also nice about the search is if you can't remember the author's name but remember a keyword, you can search on the word instead.

Plus if you have one article by the author. Scroll down to the bottom of the page. Their is usually other articles by them listed.

No problem Kevin. Ive done that before in the past as well. Spent 10-15 min searching for something.

Comment

Working...
          X