Average player stats by position?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Average player stats by position?

Does anyone know how to see the 2007 stats for averages for players by position? In other words, I want to see what the average BA, R, RBI, HR, K, ERA, etc. were in 2007 for each position.

Thanks!

KJ
    KJ - W.A.N.G. (Woeful Association of Ne'er Do Well Geeks) Commissioner
    "You no help me now, I say, fu** you, Joboo. I do it myself." Pedro Cerrano (played by "President" Dennis Haysbert) - Major League

ESPN.com (twice today I can give this answer). Click on stats, team batting stats, and then look for "splits" under filter options to the right of your screen and click on "as c" or "as 1b" or whatever you want. You'd have to cut and paste into a spreadsheet, getting both the qualified and non-qualified players to compute totals or averages, but that looks fairly quick to me.
    "I made baseball as fun as doing your taxes!" -- Bill James on The Simpsons

Comment

That's awesome!!

Thanks for the advice. Yeah, that would be difficult to determine full time position players vs. part time players. I'm not looking for anything that fine, as I think if I just take the averages from these splits, it will work for my purposes.

THANKS!!
      KJ
      KJ - W.A.N.G. (Woeful Association of Ne'er Do Well Geeks) Commissioner
      "You no help me now, I say, fu** you, Joboo. I do it myself." Pedro Cerrano (played by "President" Dennis Haysbert) - Major League

Comment

Working...
      X