No announcement yet.

Custom Draft Guide categories

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks Rob. Is there anyway to get a player in multiple positions. That was my main question I guess. I did the custom guide. Wiggy is worth 10 bucks as a third basemen. But he also qualifies at 2b. Im guessing his second base dollar value would be higher. Since not many 2b are projected to hit 26 HR and drive in 83 runs. So could he be listed in both spots? I guess is my main question.

Comment

Originally posted by circle360 View Post
      Thanks Rob. Is there anyway to get a player in multiple positions. That was my main question I guess. I did the custom guide. Wiggy is worth 10 bucks as a third basemen. But he also qualifies at 2b. Im guessing his second base dollar value would be higher. Since not many 2b are projected to hit 26 HR and drive in 83 runs. So could he be listed in both spots? I guess is my main question.
      Yeah, that's what Rob is saying hasn't made it to the top of the priority list yet.

We did recently add the "add eligibility?" check box up top, which displays each other eligibility for a guy on the grid. So at least when you see Wiggy at 3B, it will say (2B) next to his name.

For now, that's the best we can do without some major surgery to the tool.

Comment

Working...
      X