Custom Draft Guide

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Custom Draft Guide

Just a question. Is it possible to export the results after running a CDG? There's no "export" button..and I usually screw up the cut and paste method. (I was viewing the full list)

Thanks.
    "The problem with quotes found on the internet is that it is nearly impossible to verify the source." - Abraham Lincoln

It's really easy to copy-and-paste. I don't even bother trying to highlight just the table -- I just click "Edit, Select All", "Edit, Copy", open a new Excel spreadsheet, click in first cell, and select "Edit, Paste Special, Text". The banner won't be there, and all you have to do is to delete the first three rows.

Comment

Originally posted by TOM@HQ View Post
      It's really easy to copy-and-paste. I don't even bother trying to highlight just the table -- I just click "Edit, Select All", "Edit, Copy", open a new Excel spreadsheet, click in first cell, and select "Edit, Paste Special, Text". The banner won't be there, and all you have to do is to delete the first three rows.
      Thanks T.
      "The problem with quotes found on the internet is that it is nearly impossible to verify the source." - Abraham Lincoln

Comment

Didn't work for me. Everything ended up loading up down the first column only. Thoughts?

Comment

Originally posted by SteveL View Post
          Didn't work for me. Everything ended up loading up down the first column only. Thoughts?
          Ah, it's a difference between Firefox and IE. I use Firefox.

Just do a regular Paste, instead of Paste Special. Works for both IE and Firefox.

Comment

Regular ole Paste didn't work either. Got a :

"Microsoft Excel can not paste the data."

Comment

I've never seen that message. All you did was click in the first cell, and then Paste?

Comment

Working...
              X