Achieved Stats for Hitters

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Achieved Stats for Hitters

The Achieved Stats for Hitters for 2005, 2004, and 2003 are not showing up (unless I'm doing something wrong).

On the Player Projections page, there's a link under Archives:

Final 2003-2007 Sortable Stats

Comment

Originally posted by TOM@HQ View Post
      On the Player Projections page, there's a link under Archives:

Final 2003-2007 Sortable Stats
      Tom - That's where I'm looking and they aren't working for the years I mentioned.

Comment

Ah, I see. Clicking brings up nothing. I'll alert the team.

Comment

Thanks for the ultra fast response Tom.

Comment

Tom - Just curious...what's usually the ETA on fixes like this? Thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by Gordon Gekko View Post
              Tom - Just curious...what's usually the ETA on fixes like this? Thanks.
              We know the problem... we made a fix a couple of weeks ago for a related problem, where pitcher data was showing up in those archived hitter stats, and vice-versa. The easy fix (which I think we could do within minutes) is to just un-do that change. The data would all be there, you'd just have to cut out the unwanted pitchers/hitters in the downloaded files (which would be a minute or two of work, probably). But we're taking a look to see what it would take to fix it "right".

Stay tuned. Shouldn't be long before we have something.

Comment

Originally posted by RAY@HQ View Post
                We know the problem... we made a fix a couple of weeks ago for a related problem, where pitcher data was showing up in those archived hitter stats, and vice-versa. The easy fix (which I think we could do within minutes) is to just un-do that change. The data would all be there, you'd just have to cut out the unwanted pitchers/hitters in the downloaded files (which would be a minute or two of work, probably). But we're taking a look to see what it would take to fix it "right".

Stay tuned. Shouldn't be long before we have something.
                I gotta admit, HQ has really impressed me (and I'm not easily impressed). Do you guys offer some kind of "lifetime" membership rate? Thanks again for the quick attention!

Comment

Originally posted by Gordon Gekko View Post
                  I gotta admit, HQ has really impressed me (and I'm not easily impressed). Do you guys offer some kind of "lifetime" membership rate? Thanks again for the quick attention!
                  Check out the "Gold4" packages in the Shopping Cart on the home page. Basically, discounted subscription rates in return for auto-renewal each year.

Comment

This should be fixed now.

Sorry about that!

Comment

Working...
                    X