RSS Feed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RSS Feed

Any chance of getting the front page articles (ie Online Now stuff - AL update, NL update, etc. . .) as RSS feeds? This would be a nice feature.

Is there some way of doing this already that I don't know about?

Thanks!

I missed this when you first posted, Socrates. I'm going to move to the Technical Help forum so one of the techies can see this and comment.

Comment

I missed it too, so consider this my "Hey, me too!" opinion tacked on to Socrates' request. Would be a huge improvement for me.

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin View Post
        I missed it too, so consider this my "Hey, me too!" opinion tacked on to Socrates' request. Would be a huge improvement for me.
        Yeah i agree, seems like a good idea.. actually... i wonder if the forums could have RSS feeds as well?
        "I mean, look at you. You don't even have a name tag. You've got no chance. Why don't you just fall down?"

-Nigel Powers (Goldmember)

5*5 HTH 10 teams $380 cap
        Use OPS instead of AVG and Saves +.5Holds.
        28 man rosters 20 man Farms (C,1b,2b,3b,SS, IF, Of, OF, OF, OF, U, U, 8 SP, 4RP)
        Daily Lineup changes, Weekly FAAB. 60/40 hitter/pitcher split.

Comment

So any further possibilities of getting the front page articles on an RSS feed?

Comment

We're talking about it... becomes a question of slotting it in with other priorities. Techies are pretty much booked thru Opening Day, we'll take a closer look after that.

Comment

Thanks!

Comment

Working...
              X