2nd Half STATS?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2nd Half STATS?

In the STATS section of the website, is there any way to also list the 2nd half stats (for NL/AL hitters and NL/AL pitchers) with all of the current attributes listed in the full season stats available now? Thanks.

Individual half-season splits are in Playerlink for each player, and they'll be in the Forecaster. Full-league 2nd half files are not available.

Comment

Originally posted by RAY@HQ View Post
      Full-league 2nd half files are not available.
      I understand they aren't currently available. Any chance you guys can make them available in the future? I think the data has value.

Comment

bump

Comment

Not in our plans right now, Gordon, but I passed along to the powers that be for future consideration.

Comment

Thank you Ray.

On a side note, is it not posted because they don't want the website cluttered or that they just don't have the data in a 2nd half format. If it's the former, I'd also be very interested in just receiving the info via email.

Comment

No, it's a question of investing the resources in developing such a report.

Comment

You could try a cut and paste from ESPN.com. It might take you 30 minutes, but the data is there.
                "I made baseball as fun as doing your taxes!" -- Bill James on The Simpsons

Comment

Working...
                X