New Spell Checker

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Spell Checker

Can you guys please check the spell checker. The Pirates may be the worst run franchise in the majors, but can you at least spell the name of the city correctly. More often than not, I have seen Pittsburg (sic) in the daily updates lately.

Thanks,
    "In this world, Elwood, you must be" - she always called me Elwood - "In this world, Elwood, you must be oh so smart or oh so pleasant." Well, for years I was smart. I recommend pleasant. You may quote me."

Our ewe chore it is the spell checker?

Seriously, the spell checker here on the board flags "Pittsburg" but likes "Pittsburgh." Must be a different dictionary being used for the articles, for you are quite correct about the spelling of that Pennsylvania city.
    MiLBAnalysis.com / @NickRichardsHQ

Comment

Originally posted by jtownjohn View Post
      ...the worst run franchise in the majors, but can you at least spell the name of the city correctly.
      W-A-S-H-I-N-G-T-O-N.
      - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
      'Put Marvin Miller in the Hall of Fame!'

Comment

I have to take umbrage upon the slight.....the Orioles are definately the worst run franchise in the league.
        "We are the music makers and we are the dreamers of dreams"
        Willy Wonka

Comment

I'd rank them:

30. Pittsburgh
          29. Baltimore

Comment

The ridiculous, unbelievable Matt Morris trade has to automatically put Pittsburgh at #30. I really do not recall a more ludicrous trade...ever.

Comment

Originally posted by Siesta View Post
              The ridiculous, unbelievable Matt Morris trade has to automatically put Pittsburgh at #30. I really do not recall a more ludicrous trade...ever.
              I can ... Aramis Ramirez, Kenny Lofton, and CASH to the Cubs for Jose Hernandez, Matt Bruback, and Bobby Hill to the Pirates. Made by the #30 on the list. But the Matt Morris trade is definitely in the team picture of "Dumbest trades of all time".
              A fantasy team's prosperity is inversely proportional to the amount of Pittsburgh Pirates that are rostered.

Comment

Working...
              X