Playerlink

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Playerlink

While reading over the Database to be able to use the information, I see they talk about the Lima Grade Projecte where the tiered grades at $1,$10, $15, $20, and $30 but when I look for the grades all I see is NA, NA, NA, NA, & NA. What am I missing?

Thank You,

Robert L Krahn

The R$ and 5x5 fields under Projected Totals are empty on the Player Link pages too. My guess is that the fact that those fields are empty causes the LIMA grades to be N/A because the player has not projected values, but the Tech Support guys would know better than I do.
    "I made baseball as fun as doing your taxes!" -- Bill James on The Simpsons

Comment

I seem to recall we pulled the LIMA grades early in the season, perhaps to get them revised in some way? Not sure they ever returned from that... and they would be of very limited utility at this time of year anyway.

Comment

We're going to be re-engineering that system, but yes, those grades are more for draft purposes.
        "Inside every cynical person, there is a disappointed idealist." -- George Carlin

Comment

Playerlink for LIMA

Originally posted by RAY@HQ View Post
          I seem to recall we pulled the LIMA grades early in the season, perhaps to get them revised in some way? Not sure they ever returned from that... and they would be of very limited utility at this time of year anyway.
          Ray you are right about not helping alot now but would still give a idea about what a keeper is projected to make & we could see what the price of that keeper is for next year, also will help in trading.

Thanks,

Bob Krahn

Comment

Working...
          X