MACK Problem: Using the Trade Assistant

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MACK Problem: Using the Trade Assistant

I have been trying to use the MACK Team Tracker to evaluate a trade offer.

I have been very careful to follow the instructions exactly to "Split the Analysis," but everytime it lumps all the players together.

Javascript is enabled in IE and I have refreshed/cleared cookies.

Any suggestions to get this to work? Otherwise, I am left with cut/paste into Excel and manually splitting the team.

Thanks.

When you first create the team, in the "Your Teams" box, you have to select "Trade Asst 1" as the type; don't just leave it as "1:test". Give it a name. This "team" will have all of the players involved in the trade, on both sides.

Then, click on View Report, select your "Trade Asst" team, and check off the "Split Players" box. Click "Run Report"; you'll see a list of the players with an arrow next to each. Check off the appropriate arrow next to each player to show that you're either getting the player or trading him away.

Finally, click the "Split the Analysis" button underneath, and you'll get the report.

Comment

I actually had the same problem as ballu over the weekend, couldn't get the split to happen.

Comment

I was just able to run it without a problem.

Comment

Still no Split

Tom,

Thanks for the reply. I followed your instructions to the letter, but still no split. All offense lumped together with a single total...all pitchers lumped together with a single total.

I guess I will just have to live with the copy/paste to Excel and splitting the data on my own.

Thanks again!

Comment

I'm still getting the same behavior as ballu. Tried both IE and Firefox. Weird.

Comment

I'm having the same problem discussed in this thread. Is there any update on a solution?

Comment

Mack Problem

I am having the same problem that was reported back 0n June 17, 2007. Where I go to "Split the Analysis" it says you must place all players on sides, this is after I try to get the program to work. I follow Tom's remarks of June 18, 2007 and still can't get it to work right. Please look into this for us.

Thanks

Comment

Well, it no longer works for me, under Firefox or IE.

Comment

Mack Problem

Help, What is the status on working towards getting the Mack Engine working for all?

tHANKS

BK

Comment

I've asked Tech to take a look.

Comment

Mack Help

Thanks,

BK

Comment

Taking a closer look at this it looks like it does sort the players by "side" (if you look at how it's sorting) but it's not making it actually represent as separate teams

Comment

Working...
                          X